Want to get some early Christmas shopping done and save money? Shop Amazon Prime Early Access to get amazing deals and get some shopping out of the way.
A lot of people think you need to wait for Black Friday to get good deals on Christmas gifts. You can often find good deals but it can mean cutting Thanksgiving short, dealing with huge crowds, and often not being able even to get the items you wanted.
This year Amazon is giving us a second Amazon Prime Day called Amazon Prime Early Access and it’s happening from October 11th- October 12th.
You get a lot of the same great deals, some are even better, but you can shop at home and you are getting a headstart on your Christmas shopping and still get to enjoy Thanksgiving!
The deals are only for Amazon Prime members but you can get a free 30-day trial so you can join in without having to subscribe to the service!
Start Saving With Amazon Prime Early Access Now
You don’t have to wait until Amazon Prime Early Access officially kicks off to start saving. There are things you can do now to save and prepare.
- Explore Holiday Gift Guides: You can check out the gift guides on this site which often contain items available on Amazon. You can also look at Amazon’s popular gift guides like the toy gift guide and the home holiday gift guide.
- Have a Plan: You want to also have a plan for what you are looking for and a budget for how much you are willing to spend. You can use the Christmas Planner and Christmas Budget Planner to help with both of these tasks.
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: If you want to start listening to some Christmas music you can save on Amazon Music Unlimited now. Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free and non-Prime members are eligible for three months free. This offer starts now and ends October 12.
- Get a Grubhub+ Membership, Free For a Year: If you are interested in Grubhub+ Prime members in the U.S. can get a one-year Grubhub+ membership trial valued at $9.99 per month—at no additional cost to their Prime membership for the first 12 months.
- Deals on Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video includes lots of great Christmas movies so now is a great time to try it out. In addition to a vast collection of movies, series, and sports included with Prime Video, from September 30 through October 7, Prime members can enjoy a selection of new and popular titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off.
Amazon also has special deals for some people for Prime memberships.
- Qualifying recipients of government assistance, including SNAP EBT and Medicaid, can enjoy all of Prime for just $6.99 per month.
- Designed specifically for higher education students, Prime Student is just $7.49 per month or $69 per year. Members also enjoy exclusive perks for college life, like up to 10% off flights and hotels through StudentUniverse.
How to Save More During Amazon Prime Early Access
Amazon Prime Early Access is a great time to start a little Christmas shopping, especially for those bigger items. You can even find deals on some new holiday decor!
You can also earn cashback while shopping Prime Early Access to make the sales even better. I like to use the points I earn to get gift cards to use to buy more Christmas gifts. It’s a straightforward way to save money for Christmas.
There are two cashback apps I plan to use during the sale, Ibotta and Fetch Rewards. They are also apps I use all year on things like grocery shopping and other online shopping.
Ibotta is offering cashback on a lot of Amazon products and they also have extra cashback for many stores that are also having sales right now. So even if you aren’t shopping Prime Early Access you may be able to get some extra savings.
Fetch Rewards is my favorite cashback app all year because all you have to do is take a photo of a receipt or allow it to search your email and Amazon account for receipts and you earn points. And if you use my referral code TN8EW when you sign up for Fetch Rewards you will get 2,000 bonus points.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE GETTING A GOOD DEAL
A really simple way to check to see if it’s actually a good price is to use the Honey browser extension. Honey is a cashback site and while Amazon products aren’t usually included they do have a built-in price check that can show you price trends so you can see if it’s really a good deal or not.
Honey is totally free and also offering double cashback on many sites right now so it’s a really good time to sign up so you can use the price tool and earn cashback when shopping the other sales happening off Amazon today.
Free Amazon Prime Day Shopping List
There are already a lot of great lists provided in the Christmas planner, but I also wanted to make one just for Prime Early Access shopping.
It matches the planner so works perfectly with it. Any items that you don’t find can easily be transferred to other shopping lists for later.
Prime Early Access Deals
These are great Prime Early Access deals for getting ready for Christmas and Christmas gifts.
Roku Streaming Stick 4K
This is a great gift for anyone that loves streaming or a gift to yourself so you can enjoy all the great Christmas movies this season.
Ninja Air Fryer
Air fryers are great gifts for people that love cooking at home.
Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
The perfect gift for someone that loves listening to music or loves to travel.
DASH Mini Maker for Individual Waffles
This adorable snowman waffle maker is perfect for making waffles all season long.
A milk frother would be a great stocking stuffer for a coffee lover. This one comes in lots of great colors.
LeapFrog 2-in-1 LeapTop Touch
A great gift for kids 48 months to 60 months.
Original Peloton Bike
Know someone that has been wanting a Peloton or maybe you need an early Christmas gift? You can now get it on sale!
Amazon Fire TV 55" 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
Looking for a new tv? Now is the time to get one!
Instant Pot Duo Plus, 8-Quart Whisper Quiet 9-in-1
Instant Pots make great gifts or a gift to yourself to make the holidays a lot easier.
Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle
Get the book lover in your life a new Kindle to make their reading experience even better.
Ninja Foodi SS201 Power Blender & Processor
This is a great tool for any home chef and would make a great gift.
Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt.
Kitchenaid stand mixers are the gold standard when it comes to stand mixers and they make a really nice gift for anyone that loves baking and cooking.
Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker
This ice cream maker is a viral gadget that everyone is wanting right now. It. makes ice cream making at home really easy and fun.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service
Know someone that has wanted to do a DNA test? Now is the time to order!
Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Straw Lid
Hydro flasks are very trendy and can last forever but they aren't cheap so pick one up for a gift while it's on sale.
Strategy Games up to 50% off
Get all kinds of great strategy games for fun gifts this holiday season.
LEGO Sets and Building Toys from Magna-Tiles, K'NEX, and More
Get Lego sets, Magna-Tiles, and more for up to 50% off.
Leave a Reply