Have a Disney fan on your list this year? There are so many fun Disney gifts for adults that any Disney lover is sure to want. These gifts are perfect for any budget.
I’ve been going to Disneyland since I was a little kid and went to Disney World on my honeymoon. To say I’m a Disney fan is putting it lightly.
Every year I have Disney items on my Christmas list and this year was no different. There are so many fun Disney items out there for adults and kids alike. For this gift guide, I wanted to focus on the adults.
These items range from handmade items to Disney Store items. All would make great gifts and there is a huge range in price. Be sure to read to the end of this post for some tips for saving money on these great gifts.
Disney Gifts for Adults
- Up Movie Inspired Glasses– $28+
- Burlap Garden Flag– $16.99
- Mickey Cork Board– $29.95+
- Disney House Rules Sign– $36
- Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag– $178
- Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Chess Set– $69.95
- Mickey Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket– $135.95
- I Run This Castle Wine Glass– $16.95
- Mickey Mouse Alex and Ani Bangle– $44.95
- Mickey Mouse Leather Watch– $175.95
- Minnie Mouse Sequined Wallet– $50
- Mickey Mouse OtterBox iPhone Case– $54.99
- Poster Art of Disney Parks Book– $32.60
- Cinderella’s Castle Votive– $28.16
- Be Our Guest Pillow Cover– $14.80
- Minnie Mouse Duffle Bag– $64
Save Money on Disney Gifts
Many of these gifts are from Etsy and Shop Disney. Both of these stores offer cash back through Ebates. It’s a great way to get some money back on your orders. Sign up now for Ebates and get a $10 bonus.
Amazon also has a great selection of Disney products and you can get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. If you aren’t already a member now is a great time to sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Don’t forget to also check out the top Hallmark Disney Ornaments. They make great gifts as well!