Find all the great Christmas movies on Disney Plus. Everything from originals to classics like The Santa Clause and Home Alone. Plus how to watch Disney Plus!
Disney Plus launched on November 12th and is bringing us amazing Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, and even Fox programming.
This launch is also just in time for some Christmas movie watching and Disney has not disappointed on this end. There are plenty of Christmas movies available to keep you busy all Christmas season.
There are some great classic available as well as a brand new Christmas movie called Noelle. It’s a Christmas comedy starring Anna Kendrick as Noelle Kringle, the daughter of Santa Claus. It looks a bit cheesy but so are a lot of our Christmas movie favorites.
Here is a list of all of the Christmas movies on Disney Plus that I’ve been able to find. Grab some popcorn and hot chocolate and settling for some great Disney Christmas movie viewing.
Christmas Movies on Disney Plus
- 12 Dates of Christmas
- A Very Merry Pooh Year
- Babes in Toyland
- Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Disney’s A Christmas Carol
- Disney’s I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas
- Home Alone
- Home Alone 2
- Home Alone 3
- Lego Star Wars Holiday Special
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure
- One Magic Christmas
- Pluto’s Christmas Tree
- Prep & Landing
- Prep & Landing Naught vs Nice
- Richie Rich’s Christmas Wish
- Santa Buddies
- Santa Paws
- Santa Paws 2
- Santa’s Workshop
- The Christmas Star
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Santa Clause
- The Santa Clause 2
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
- The Small One
- The Ultimate Christmas Present
- ‘Twas The Night Before
You will also find Decorating Disney Holiday Magic and Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Holiday Magic.
If you find other Christmas movies on Disney Plus that I need to add be sure to let me know in the comments below.
How to Watch Disney Plus
You’ll first need to sign up for Disney Plus. You can get a free 7-day trial to check it out before you buy it. Once you are ready to buy a subscription it’s $6.99 a month or $69.99 per year. If you are sure you will keep it for a year the yearly price saves you money.
You are able to watch Disney Plus on most devices at this point. This will make it easy to watch all your favorite Disney Christmas movies.
Here is the current list-
- PlayStation 4
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Samsung Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs
- Web browsers
More Ways to Stream Christmas Movies
If you are looking for even more ways to stream your favorite Christmas movies or maybe you don’t want to get Disney Plus quite yet here are other Christmas movie streaming options.
- Christmas Movies on Amazon Prime
- Must Watch Christmas Movies on Netflix
- Hallmark Christmas Movies (Stream on Frndly)
- Freeform’s Kickoff to Christmas (Stream on Sling TV)
- Lifetime Christmas Movies (Stream on Sling TV)
With all of these options, you will have more Christmas movies than you can possibly watch this holiday season and that’s a good problem to have.