Want to enjoy Hallmark Channel Christmas movies and other great programming? Learn how to watch Hallmark Channel anywhere in the world.
If you aren’t sure where you can find all of the great Hallmark Christmas movies don’t worry there are a lot of options out there so you are sure to find one that works for you.
How to Watch Hallmark Channel
Using Your Current Cable Subscription
If you already have cable you may already have Hallmark Channel or be able to have it added. You can locate the cable channel using Hallmark’s channel locator.
If your cable service doesn’t currently offer Hallmark Channel now is the time to request it. Get friends and family on the same service to also request it so your cable company knows there is interest.
You can also check to see if with your current cable subscription you can watch Hallmark Channel online.
Where to Stream Hallmark Channel
TV streaming services are becoming very popular and are a great alternative to traditional cable. They carry the same channels you see with a cable subscription but they are more affordable, have no installation or device fees, and they are often easier to customize to fit your needs.
Many of these services offer free trials so you can see if the service is right for you before spending any money.
Streaming Services That Offer Hallmark Channel
Currently, there are several streaming services that offer Hallmark Channel, this changes all of the time so if you already have a streaming service check to see if they are offering Hallmark Channel already or will add it.
The streaming services currently offering Hallmark Channel-
Each service will have its pros and cons. Look for one that fits your budget and also offers the most channels you will use throughout the year. Also, consider how each is streamed and if you already have a device that will work as that will save you money as well.
If you are unsure which service is best for you here are some details that can help you decide. Don’t forget to sign up for a free trial if offered to help you make sure you made the right choice before spending any money.
This is the service I personally use. We use it in place of cable and watch live tv on it. We choose this option because they have local news, sports, and other channels we enjoy. Plans start at $64.99 a month.
What you get with YouTube TV:
- 85+ Channels including local networks, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Stream on up to three devices at once.
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage.
- Support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, most smart TVs, Fire TV, Roku, and more.
You can also get $30 off your first month of YouTubeTV right now so it’s a great time to sign up.
DirecTV Stream offers Hallmark Channel as part of its most affordable package “Entertainment” which is $69.99 per month.
What you get with DirecTV Stream:
- 65+ channels including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and local networks.
- Stream on up to 20 devices at the same time.
- Cloud-based DVR.
- Support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
You can get $15 off for your first two months when you sign up.
Frndly TV is the most affordable option on this list. Plans start at just $6.99 a month and you can get a 7-day free trial.
What you get with Frndly TV:
- 20+ channels including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Stream on up to 2 devices at once.
- Unlimited DVR that can be saved for 3 months.
- Support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
What you can get with Frndly TV is limited but if the main reason you are looking at streaming is Hallmark Channel this could be a good option.
Philo TV is still a very affordable option at only $25 per month. They keep it more affordable by not offering sports so if you are looking for live sports this won’t be the right choice for you but for just Hallmark Channel, it can be a great option.
What you get with Philo TV:
- 60+ channels including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Unlimited cloud-based DVR.
- Stream on up to 3 devices at the same time.
- Support for iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more.
You can get a free trial of Philo TV to check it out to see if it’s right for you.
This is a service I used for a few years before switching to YouTube TV when they stopped offering some of the channels I wanted. It’s still a good option for Hallmark fans starting at $35 a month.
What you get with Sling TV:
- 45+ channels including Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Note that you will have to add these channels on to a plan as they are not included in the Blue or Orange base packages.
- 50 hours of cloud-based DVR storage.
- Support for iOS, Android, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more.
You can currently get half off of your first month of Sling TV.
This newer streaming service offers Hallmark Channel as part of its plus package which starts at $55 per month. If you like to use DVR they currently only offer it for Roku.
What you get with Vidgo:
- 110+ channels including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Stream on up to 3 devices at once.
- Support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
fuboTV offers a lot of channels including live sports. Their base plan starts at $69.99 a month and includes Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
What you get with fuboTV:
- 120+ channels including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
- Stream on up to 3 devices at once.
- 250 hours of cloud-based storage.
- Support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Xbox, Roku, and more.
How to Save Money on Streaming Services
The first thing you should do before signing up for a streaming service is to make sure you don’t already have a service that will meet your needs. We often end up with duplicate services which are not great for our budgets.
Research each service to find the cheapest one that covers everything you are wanting from the service. Also, be sure to use any free trials or other offers included in this post. Using a trial can help you confirm that the service is right for you.
With Rakuten, you can get $30 back when you spend $30 at qualifying stores. And both services are 100% free.
How to Get Hallmark Channel in the UK and other Countries
If you don’t live in the US some of the above services may not work, you will need to check availability in your area. There are options available though so you can still enjoy all the great Hallmark Channel movies.
The easiest option is to use Amazon Prime Video. It’s included with a normal Amazon Prime account so you will also get faster shipping and access to Amazon Music.
Once you have an account you can add Hallmark Channel to your subscription and enjoy their great holiday programming.
You can also use a VPN to watch Hallmark Channel outside of the US but always use caution with this option and check your local laws.