Need more Christmas movies to enjoy? Check out the 2019 Lifetime Christmas movie schedule. There are 28 all-new movies coming this year!
This year for their annual It’s a Wonderful Lifetime event they are premiering 28 all-new movies and a Christmas special, Battle of The Christmas Movie Stars, premiering on December 21. The special will pit some of the biggest stars against each other with holiday-themed challenges.
It’s the perfect time to pop some popcorn and make some hot chocolate to curl up on the sofa and enjoy more than 60 days of Christmas movies.
2019 Lifetime Christmas Movies
- Sweet Mountain Christmas- 10/25 @ 8pm ET/PT
- The Road Home for Christmas- 10/26 @ 8pm ET/PT
- No Time Like Christmas- 10/27 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Christmas Reservations- 11/2 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Forever Christmas- 11/3 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Radio Christmas- 11/9 @ 8pm ET/PT
- A Sweet Christmas- 11/10 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Christmas A La Mode- 11/15 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Christmas in Louisiana- 11/16 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Random Acts of Christmas- 11/17 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Magical Christmas Shoes- 11/22 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Twinkle All The Way- 11/23 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Christmas 9 to 5- 11/24 @ 8pm ET/PT
- A Very Vintage Christmas- 11/27 @ 8pm ET/PT
- A Christmas Wish- 11/28 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Staging Christmas- 11/29 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Merry Liddle Christmas- 11/30 @ 8pm ET/PT
- A Storybook Christmas- 12/6 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Matchmaker Christmas- 12/7 @ 6pm ET/PT
- A Doggone Christmas- 12/7 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Grounded for Christmas- 12/8 @ 8pm ET/PT
- A Christmas Melody- 12/13 @ 8pm ET/PT
- You Light Up My Christmas- 12/14 @ 8pm ET/PT
- Rediscovering Christmas- 12/15 @ 8pm ET/PT
- The Christmas Temp- 12/20 @ 8pm ET/PT
- The Christmas Hotel- 12/21 @ 8pm ET/PT
New Special: Battle of the Christmas Movie Starts- 12/21 at 11am ET/PT
HOW TO WATCH It’s a Wonderful Lifetime
Lifetime Movie Club allows you to stream new and old Lifetime movies without commercials. They offer a free trial, during these great Christmas movies would be a great time to try it out.
Need a way to keep track of all the movies you want to watch? Keep track in the Christmas planner.