Need more Christmas movies to enjoy? Check out the 2021 Lifetime Christmas movie schedule. There are 35 all-new Lifetime Christmas movies coming this year!
This year for their annual It’s a Wonderful Lifetime event they are premiering all-new Christmas movies that will feature performances from Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Melissa Joan-Hart, Haylie Duff, Reba McEntire, and more.
It’s the perfect time to pop some popcorn and make some hot chocolate to curl up on the sofa and enjoy the all-new Christmas movies!
2021 Lifetime Christmas Movies
It’s finally here! The Lifetime Christmas movie schedule for 2021! It includes 35 all-new movies.
On Sunday, November 7th, Lifetime will air the It’s a Wonderful Lifetime Movie Preview hosted by Tia Mowry. You’ll get a breakdown of the full lineup.
Lifetime Christmas Movie Schedule
Ready for It’s a Wonderful Lifetime? Here is the exciting lineup for 2021
All movie premieres air at 8 pm/ET.
- 11/12 – An Ice Wine Christmas
- 11/13 – A Picture Perfect Holiday
- 11/19 – Dancing Through the Snow
- 11/20 – You Make It Feel Like Christmas
- 11/21 – Baking Spirit Bright
- 11/26 – Reba McEntire’s Christmas in Tune
- 11/27 – Merry Liddle Christmas Baby
- 11/28 – Miracle in Motor City
- 11/29 – Welcome to the Christmas Family Reunion
- 11/30 – Saying Yes to Christmas
All movie premieres air at 8 pm/ET.
- 12/1 – Match Made in Mistletoe
- 12/2 – A Christmas Village Romance
- 12/3 – A Christmas Dance Reunion
- 12/4 – Kirk Franklin’s A Gospel Christmas
- 12/5 – My Favorite Christmas Melody
- 12/6 – Secretly Santa
- 12/7 – Christmas Movie Magic
- 12/8 – Christmas With a Crown
- 12/9 – A Fiance for Christmas
- 12/10 – Holiday in Santa Fe
- 12/11 – The Holiday Fix-Up
- 12/12 – Blending Christmas
- 12/13 – Maps and Mistletoe
- 12/14 – Ghosts of Christmas Past
- 12/15 – The Enchanted Christmas Cake
- 12/16 – Christmas by Chance
- 12/17 – Mistletoe in Montana
- 12/18 – Toying With The Holidays
- 12/19 – Under the Christmas Tree
- 12/20 – Candy Cane Candidate
- 12/21 – The Christmas Ball
- 12/22 – It Takes a Christmas Village
- 12/23 – Rebuilding a Dream Christmas
- 12/24 – Hot Chocolate Holiday
- 12/25 – Writing Around the Christmas Tree
Want a printable Lifetime Christmas Movie schedule? Sign up below!
HOW TO WATCH It’s a Wonderful Lifetime
Lifetime Movie Club allows you to stream new and old Lifetime Christmas movies without commercials. They offer a free trial, during Christmas would be a great time to try it out.
You’ll also be able to stream 50 of their most popular holiday movies starting November 12th on the Lifetime Movie Network!
Need a way to keep track of all the movies you want to watch? Keep track of them in the Christmas planner.
Watch Lifetime Christmas Movies Now
Don’t want to wait to watch Lifetime Christmas movies? You can stream some classics on Lifetime right now. You can also find some on Amazon to help get you to buy until the new movies are released.
A recently single woman dreads the thought of going back to her hometown in Louisiana for Christmas when she finds out her ex-boyfriend will be there with his new girlfriend.
A woman has big plans to resurrect her town’s live nativity, a beloved tradition that her late mother used to organize. Things become complicated, however, when she realizes she’ll have to work with her former high school sweetheart.
Photographer Holly Logan (Jana Kramer) returns to her hometown of Gulfport, Mississippi for Christmas. The town is resurrecting their traditional holiday light show and now Holly must spend the next few days with the man who broke her heart.
A divorced workaholic executive goes back to her hometown to spend Christmas with her son and mother. Through a rekindled romance and a small miracle, she discovers where her heart truly belongs.
A Corporate actuary goes back to her old hometown to shut down a factory. The owner is her old high school sweetheart who thinks she has come to save it. Perhaps a little Christmas magic can save the day?
It’s just weeks before Christmas when Ellie (Bethany Joy Lenz) gets a call to return home to help her father (John Schneider) on the family’s poinsettia farm. The family business is on the line to deliver tens of thousands of plants for the town’s annual parade. The problem is the poinsettias have yet to turn red!
Claire escapes from NYC to a town in Vermont for the holidays but finds Christmas celebrations have been canceled and the bookstore is in a state of disrepair. She takes on the challenge to revitalize the store but discovers that the owner’s planning to sell the bookstore in the New Year. Will the spirit of Christmas be enough to change his mind?
Jenna Hudson (Bethany Joy Lenz) and Kevin Jenner (Andrew Walker) are polar opposites, working for the same online publication in New York City.
Claire can t wait to tie the knot with her handsome multimillionaire fiancé. But her plans for a storybook Christmas Eve wedding in Aspen are derailed when a huge storm paralyzes the entire Rocky Mountain region. Forced to hitchhike to reach the aisle, Claire meets widower Wes and his 12-year-old daughter. Though its hate at first sight for the adults, over the course of their arduous three-day journey, Claire and Wes come to realize that their initial preconceptions about each other are all wrong, and an undeniable attraction develops between them. On the eve of her wedding, Claire is forced to ask herself a surprising question: is Wes, a man who is seemingly wrong for her in every possible way, really Mr. Right? Starring Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg.