Not sure what to do with leftover candy you ended up with? Try these delicious recipes for leftover Halloween candy and leftover candy canes.
Most holidays seem to come with a lot of candy and we can also end up with it from parties, a shopping trip where we went hungry and bought too much, and all kinds of other reasons.
You can freeze candy to use later or you can make it into something new when you are tired of just eating candy. You could even give one of these treats to friends or serve it at a party.
What to Do With Leftover Candy
These recipes are great for all the random leftover candy you end up with. Leftover Halloween candy, leftover candy canes, leftover Easter candy, whatever you end up with you will find the perfect recipe to use up that leftover candy.
You may even find yourself needing to have a reason to have leftover candy so you can make these. I rarely seem to have leftover M&Ms when I want to make M&M cookies or other yummy treats that call for them.
What to Do With Leftover Halloween Candy
You can end up with leftover Halloween candy even if you no longer trick or treat. We seem to always end up with too much from buying big bags to enjoy or overestimating what we needed for trick-or-treaters. These treats can be a fun way to use some of it up. They also work for a lot of Christmas candy, Valentine’s Day candy, and even Easter Candy.
- Halloween Jack O’Lantern Bucket Cupcakes
- Hallowen Candy Cookie Bars
- Halloween Candy Kitchen Sink Brownies
- Leftover Halloween Candy Blondies
- Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Dough
- White Chocolate M&M Bark
- No-Bake Truffles With Whoppers Candy
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Rainbow Cake With Leftover Candy
- Mini Snickers Cheesecakes
- Creamy Heath Bar Cheesecake
- No-Bake Snickers Icebox Cake
- Chewy Butterfinger Cookies
- Spooky Monster Halloween Candy Bark
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treat Cake
- Frozen Butterfinger Pie
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
- Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Butterfinger Bundt Cake
- Crunch Bar Candy Bark
- 3 Musketeers Brownies
- Snickers Pie
- Mini Churro Sweetie Mix
- Malteaser Slice
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- No-Churn Twix Bar Ice Cream
- Snickers Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites
- Air Fryer Oven Malteaser Traybake
- Chewy Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Bar Cookies
- M&M Cookie Dough Fudge
- Smarties Cookie Recipe
- Candy Bar Hot Chocolate
What to Do With Leftover Candy Canes
I love candy canes and end up buying several boxes of my favorite Wholesome brand candy canes and then end up with random ones in gifts. While I enjoy just sticking them in hot chocolate or eating them, I also love to make treats using candy canes. These are some really delicious options.
- Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies
- Peppermint Andes Chocolate Mint Graham Cracker Crack Bark
- Easy Peppermint Hazelnut Fudge
- Peppermint Alexander Cocktail
- Red Velvet Cake Roll and Peppermint Butter Cream Frosting
- Easy Peppermint Bark
- Vegan Marshmallow Peppermint Fudge
- Red Velvet Stuffed Sandwich Cookies
- Creamy Vegan Peppermint Patties
- Peppermint Shooter
- Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Bark
- Peppermint Puppy Chow
- Peppermint White Russian
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Schnapps Soaked Cherries
- 20-Minute Peppermint Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
- Chocolate Peppermint Mini Bundt Cakes
If you find too many recipes for the amount of candy you have you can always order a bit more. My favorite place to order candy is the Natural Candy Store. It’s great if you have food allergies or just want to buy some natural versions of your favorite treats.
More Delicious Recipes
Don’t forget to sign up below to get a free printable Christmas baking supplies list so you make sure you are well-stocked before the holidays!