Gluten-free Christmas desserts don’t have to be boring. You can still enjoy all of the Christmas classics like gingerbread houses, pies, cheesecake, and more.
Having special dietary needs can be so hard during the holidays. There are so many occasions that involve food and that can often mean nothing you can eat.
One easy way to make sure you have safe food is by offering to bring something to share. It can help the host out and give you safe food, win-win.
Dessert is often the hardest part of the meal for people that are gluten-free so I asked bloggers to share their favorite gluten-free Christmas dessert recipes and they had some great ones!
Not only do these gluten-free recipes sound amazing they are beautiful as well. Even people that can still eat gluten are going to love these recipes.
Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts
- Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
- Pomegranate and Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
- Mini Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- Peppermint Cream Ginger Cookies
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Flourless Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Chocolate Cranberry Truffles
- Ricotta Cookies with Pomegranate Glaze